Friday, June 19, 2015

Boardwalk Trip

A few weekends ago, one of our best friends invited us to go for a day trip to the boardwalk. Now, let me just say, I LOVE the boardwalk. Ever since I was a little girl it has been one of my most favorite past times of summer. I love the games, the food, the rides, the atmosphere, everything! Having kids and being able to take them is the absolute best. Seeing everything through their eyes and getting to experience it all again with them is incredible.
I had never been to Keansburg, NJ before but my good friend Maria has been going her whole life. Bill had done some work around there and said he thought it would be a fun thing to do with the kids. We had such a great time! It was really family oriented and not too crowded at all which was super nice when having to push around a huge double stroller. They had a ton of rides that were small enough for Ashley to go on and she had a blast. The ride controllers were really nice and since the kids had wristbands they allowed them to go on the rides as many times in a row as they wanted!
Bill LOVES to play boardwalk games and Ashley was so excited that her Daddy won her a frog from the Frog Bog game and quickly named her Lily. She loves it so much and hasn't put it down since she got it.

Ash waving to her brothers!

Ashley with Xan, Emmagrace up front!



Ash and Collin

Adam and Ashley

My sweet little Adam


Ashley and her frog Lily, right after Daddy won her!

We had a great day, and can't wait to go back!

XOXO- Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment